iphoto-myphoto

This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

The 10 Romanian photographs selected to be exchibited in Poland on the theme: portraits

               
      Ready for another picture,                                                 The masks are done from real hair?
      just move a little to the left.
 
                  
        Family disappointment.                                              I like this one, just buy it for me mommy.

     Ready for another show, who’s bothering me?             With so many mosquitos around, need to be                                                                                                      careful, keep my water gun ready.
                       
     At my age, is no problem to talk with the dogs.              What a show, I told them is worth coming.
                     
     After work, high altitude relaxing.                  The seat is rock solid, give me some pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment